Can I use my existing URL & Site Information. YES....if....
YES. If you own your URL or your website content then we will use it. There are some website design companies that copyright the content of your website so that you don't actually own any of the wording or the photos - only the logo if you have one in which case we certainly can not use that content.
What we can do. Is re-write the personal information and much of the standard information we already have and with our Basic Website Package at 60+ Pages you gain depth. The process of gaining your URL address if you don't own it yourself is:
1. Cancel your service after we get your site up and you like it.
2. Tell the provider that you do want your URL address (There may be a cost $0 to $100)
3. They will send you an authorization code and transfer document which you can use to put the URL into your own account or you can send to us.
Our Policy? You own your website. You own your URL address. It's that simple.
- You would lose the JASPER and Automotive News Section and our proprietary - leased programming in the back that don't affect how the site looks.
- We keep a copy on file in case you want to come home. No fee to relaunch the full monte!
- It's all about customer service and what works for you.
What can we not transfer typically from your old website?
- Any Stock Images
- Any Stock Content
- Any Special Coding
- No content at all from https://www.repairshopwebsites.com